From Monday 17th May we can once again host our lovely customers for inside & outside canal-side drinks!
Since the announcement on easing lockdown, we have been inundated with table booking enquiries. Thank you for your continued support! We cannot wait to see you!
We hope that soon we will be coming in your ears with quality live music, tickets can be found HERE
As before, we will aim to exceed all government guidelines and legislation to keep staff and customers as safe as possible.
BOOKING TABLES AND STAYING SAFE:
- Opening hours will be from Noon-10pm 7 days a week.
- Tables are bookable for a minimum of ½ an hour.
- To avoid no-shows a £5 deposit secures your table booking. However, you will receive a £5 Pax Voucher to use during your visit.
- For every booking, The Dorothy Pax we will be donating money to charities.
- You will receive an email to confirm your booking. (Check your spam folder!). A reminder email will be sent 24 hours before your booking.
- You can cancel up to an hour before arrival and your deposit will be refunded via your confirmation email. We will hold your table for 30 mins before letting it go. If you are going to be late, please let us know so we can hold your table.
- If you do not book a table, we may not be able to host you, but will do our best to accommodate you, we have extremely limited walk-up tables.
- EVERYONE MUST GIVE THEIR DETAILS TO ASSIST NHS TEST & TRACE. QR CODES ARE ON EVERY TABLE, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A SMART PHONE, WE CAN TAKE YOUR DETAILS MANUALLY AND WILL ONLY STORE THEM FOR 21 DAYS
- We will provide Table Service, whether your table is upstairs or downstairs, inside or outside.
- Menus and hand sanitizer will be provided at your table.
- Please remain seated unless you need the toilet of course, no standing and drinking unfortunately.
- We have a limited number of gazebos, so please bring what you need for the day, whether that be sun-cream, a giraffe, a brolly, a toddler, a hound, food, or a candelabra.
- Help us stay clean and tidy by using the bins provided.
- No boomboxes, etc. will be permitted. Soz.
- Please be courteous to your fellow Paxers and our neighbours here by the canal.
- When moving around inside you are required by law to always wear a mask unless you are exempt for medical reasons.
We have limited tables inside due to social distancing legislation. Only Tables 1-3 are bookable in advance. These tables have a capacity of x6 from multiple households.
We are aware that government guidelines now state that you can meet in a group of up to 30 people from multiple households outside from 17/05/21, however everyone must always remain seated. Please be aware that all our tables are the same size outside and can seat 8 people on them.
Tables 1-8 downstairs/outside are canal-side, under gazebo cover and have heaters available.
Tables 1-30 upstairs/outside are on our roof terrace, these tables are perfect on a sunny day as they benefit from the sun longer, these are uncovered.
NAVIGATING OUR BOOKING SOFTWARE:
- Select how long you would like to stay with us. Slots are available from 1/2hour to all day!
- Select which day you would like to visit us at the top/centre of the box.
- Select which table you would like to sit on. The blue circles represent tables downstairs/outside. The orange circles represent tables upstairs/outside. The purple tables represent tables inside the bar. Then select what time you would like to arrive.
- If you are indifferent to where you would like to sit you can just scroll down and click what time you’d like your booking to commence from. You will be automatically allocated a table.
- Check the details of the booking are correct at the top and sign in or create an account to pay for your deposit.
- Arrive and enjoy!
You can buy Pax Vouchers here to spend on your visit or for your loved ones. The current exchange rate is 1 GBP to 1 DPP (Dorothy Pax Pound).
We also have a range of merch available now, from t-shirts, to hoodies to baby grows. Have a look here. They are available with our logo, or in various designs from talented artists. Check the size you require before you order, as returns are unavailable on wrong sizes, as these are printed to order by a third party.
If you have any questions or extra requirements, please get in touch, either by calling us on 07398 704810, dropping us a message on Facebook or emailing email@example.com.
We’ll do everything in our power to host you Pax Perfect! Bring on the sunshine! DPx