We hope this message finds you all well after a long, long, long, long (x 100) winter.
From Monday 12th April, after nearly 6 months of endless Netflix & episodes of Meerkat Manor (Pax Cats favourite) and with our fingers, toes and eyes crossed we hope once again to host our lovely customers for outdoor canal-side drinks!
Since the announcement on easing lockdown, we have been inundated with table booking enquiries. Thank you for your continued support! We cannot wait to see you!
We hope that soon we will be coming in your ears with quality live music, hosting you indoors and having a dance!
As before, we will aim to exceed all government guidelines and legislation to keep staff and customers as safe as possible.
BOOKING TABLES AND STAYING SAFE
- Opening hours will be from Noon-10pm Sun-Thursday and Noon-Midnight Friday-Saturday.
- Tables are bookable for a minimum of 1 hour.
- To avoid no-shows a £5 deposit secures your table booking. However, you will receive a £5 Pax Voucher to use during your visit.
- For every booking The Dorothy Pax we will be donating money to charities.
- You will receive an email to confirm your booking. (Check your spam folder!). A reminder email will be sent 24 hours before your booking.
- You can cancel up to an hour before arrival and your deposit will be refunded. We’ll hold your table for 30 mins before letting it go. If you are going to be late, please let us know so we can hold your table.
- If you do not book a table, we may not be able to host you, but will our best to accommodate you.
- Tables are restricted to a maximum of 6 people, and we may have to ask you to sign into the NHS track & trace via the QR code.
- We will provide Table Service, whether your table is upstairs on downstairs.
- Menu’s and hand sanitizer will be provided at your table.
- Please remain seated unless you need the toilet of course.
- We have a limited number of gazebos, so please bring what you need for the day, whether that be sun-cream, a giraffe, a brolly, a toddler, a hound, food or a candelabra.
- Help us stay clean and tidy by using the bins provided.
- No boomboxes, etc. will be permitted. Soz.
- Please be courteous to your fellow Paxers and our neighbours here by the canal.
You can buy Pax Vouchers here to spend on your visit or for your loved ones. The current exchange rate is 1 GBP to 1 DPP (Dorothy Pax Pound).
We also have a range of merch available now, from t-shirts, to hoodies to baby grows. Have a look here. They are available with our logo, or in various designs from talented artists. Check the size you require before you order, as returns are unavailable on wrong sizes, as these are printed to order by a third party.
If you have any questions or extra requirements, please get in touch, either by calling us on 07398 704810, dropping us a message on Facebook or emailing email@example.com.
We’ll do everything in our power to host you Pax Perfect! Bring on the sunshine! DPx